Osaka Night Ride with All-City Cycles

At the beginning of the week, just slightly before bed time, I received a message from KCDC informing me that there was a night ride event planned in Osaka for the following night and if I was up for it.  As I commute there with my bike every day, the answer would be an easy…”yes, I’m in”. The ride was a kickoff event for All-City Cycles Tour of Japan 2016. Needless to say the night turned out to be lots of fun. I have been around Osaka several times before, but never riding with this many people. It was a great opportunity to meet many new faces as well as discover a few new roads and short cuts in Osaka that I haven’t ridden on before.  If there is an All-City Cycles Tour of Japan 2017…..you can count me in.



Ready to Roll






Beautifully illuminated streets 






Jeff...providing the tunes for the night












Going through Dotonbori






A big thanks to the organizer and guide for the night .. Masahiro-san






Yoko-san enjoying the night




















Andrew flying through the tunnel




























The All-City Cycles crew enjoying the night
























Osaka Castle.... in the dark of night



















 Yoshinori-san from Toyo Frame showing off his beautiful Toyo road bike













KCDC flying around the loops






 Masahiro-san with some final words of the night...






Jeff and Nate from All-City Cycles..having a good time in Osaka






Comments

Popular Posts